Would I be asking too much....(PLEASE LOOK)

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
if I wanted to get $350-$400BV for the dual auto I pulled yesterday......not sure of the value on it......but these are the cards that I would be interested in trading for (let me know if you think I am asking too much or too little):

06 Triple Threads Leinart/Bush/White auto /36
BV $350

Playoff Prestige Reggie Bush Draft Picks Rights auto BV $400

07 DP&P Leinart/Bush Alumni auto
BV$300 + something else

06 Leaf Limited Reggie Bush College Phenoms auto BV $250 + something else

may consider others.....but what do you guys think???? All feedback would be appreciated!:salut:

When you consider how little money you actually have invested in the card you pulled, any of those seem to be a very good deal for you!

But, you may be asking for a bit much on some of those. Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Topps-Lada...yZ149911QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$250-$300 in BV seems fair.

$167:ban:There goes any thought of selling it on the bay......I'd be pist....yes I do have very little money into the card....but I couldn't imagine taking any less then $250 on selling this card.....once the season starts, there is no way that this card will sell like that.....Beckett should price it favorably....at least I hope:D

The triple threads triple auto is probably an ugly ass card because...well it's triple threads.

I'd guess 250-300 BV when it's released.

The triple threads triple auto is probably an ugly ass card because...well it's triple threads.

I'd guess 250-300 BV when it's released.

I like the Triple Threads auto....most other Triple Threads are ugly but here is a crappy ebay pic:

lwb.jpg

Yeah thats not THAT bad, but they couldn't keep it consistant by putting Lendales pic in uniform? Idk I don't like it. I would much rather have a triple of them in USC uni, did they make one like that?

Yeah thats not THAT bad, but they couldn't keep it consistant by putting Lendales pic in uniform? Idk I don't like it. I would much rather have a triple of them in USC uni, did they make one like that?

I wish! That would have been awesome....I think they only did 2 triple auto's all year of the 3 in their USC uni's if I'm not mistaken....1 is a Press Pass triple auto....and the other is Leaf Limited.

IF you brought it to me I'd say it would go betwwen 2 and 250 on ebay, maybe less, maybe more. Dorsett is the key, people are nuts about his stuff :D If you are looking to trade it shoot me an email, maybe i'll make you smile :D

IF you brought it to me I'd say it would go betwwen 2 and 250 on ebay, maybe less, maybe more. Dorsett is the key, people are nuts about his stuff :D If you are looking to trade it shoot me an email, maybe i'll make you smile :D

Be leary Micah....when Brett wants to make you smile, 9 out of 10 times it does NOT involve football cards :shock:

Back