Football Worst Picture On Card?

BARMAN1718

Bench Warmer
OK GUYS JUST A QUESTION FOR EVERY BODY? I WAS SORTING THROUGH BOXES UPDATING PC, AND CAME UPON THIS CARD. IT'S A 1995 ACTION PACKED SHANNON SHARPE.IMO THE COMPANY COULD HAVE DONE SOME PROOFING AND USED ANOTHER PHOTO!!!!SINCE I AM A BRONCO COLLECTOR THIS CARD JUMPS OUT AT ME. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS, DO YOU HAVE CARDS OF YOUR FAVORITE PLAYERS THAT ARE LESS THEN FLATERING?
SHARPAAGGH.jpg

BARMAN1718

Bench Warmer
Admin said:
Nice, it could be worse, could be the one with the F word on the bottom of the bat.
THE BILLY RIPKIN CARD WAS TRUE LIFE THOUGH.TOOK A NATURAL BASEBALL PICTURE WITH A TRUE BAT. THE EDITORS, OR PROOF READERS LET THAT SLIP:rolleyes: . BUT AN EASY FIX WITH WHITE OUT OR A BLACK OUT.SOMEONE HAD TO LOOK AT THE SHARPE CARD AND SAY "THATS JUST WRONG" TO PUT THAT ON CARDBOARD YOU KNOW????:D

r2thej

Bench Warmer
what about that leon washington rookie with him flipping the bird? i never saw it, but i remember when it came out his cards were selling for like 100+ on ebay. just wondering if anyone ever saw it.

BARMAN1718

Bench Warmer
HE'S NOT FLIPPING THE BIRD BUT THROWING A SIGN (LIKE, BUT NOT A GANG SIGN) REPRESENTING THE EATS SIDE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HERES A PIC

leonfinger.jpg
[/IMG]