worst condition card bought off ebay EVER

89f8_1.JPG

no i need to email a picture of the card that came in...notice the description makes no note of ANY damage, need your email address and ill email it out to you, then you need to host that pic

the scan doesnt even do it justice...it seriously looks like it was dropped off a slide at the playground into gravel and then stepped on...the crease goes ALL THE WAY THROUGH to the back of the card :doh:, seriously it looks like it was stepped on and juice spilled on it...part of the picture is missing from roscoes head and its indented all over the place...HORRIBLE and the seller mentioned NOTHING about it having condition issues

it was like fort knox to get into it because of all the tape on the holder and stuff...but the case iteself was a snap case and has NO CRACKS so it had to be damaged before it went in there

Looks exactly like it does in the auction scan. You can clearly see scratches, chips, creases, etc.

Except that you could not be sure those lines, etc. are in fact conditions of the card because the seller scanned it so small in the grouping. It is obvious not that these were all existing, but 99% would not expect the card to be in THAT condition.

Looks exactly like it does in the auction scan. You can clearly see scratches, chips, creases, etc.

99% of pictures on ebay show some sort of 'imperfection' typically due to spots on the scanner/glare whatever, however MOST sellers would note that there is some major damage...i dont know how big the ebay picture is for you on your screen, but it seems rather small to me and doesnt come close to showing anything close to the damage which it truely has

Back