With The 20th Pick...

Hi Luis
Nice, did you see the White Sox also selected a local product from Oswego East HS (where my niece and nephew attend) Noah Schultz a 6'9 pitcher (a trend the Sox have with Sale and Crochet). Beckett shows no cards of him.

Hi Luis
Nice, did you see the White Sox also selected a local product from Oswego East HS (where my niece and nephew attend) Noah Schultz a 6'9 pitcher (a trend the Sox have with Sale and Crochet). Beckett shows no cards of him.
Hi Henry:

I stopped watching the draft once my little leaguer got drafted 😁, but my wife kept watching and told me the White Sox drafted a local player. I think the White Sox also picked a pitcher with their second round pick.

And another great news for the small town of Riverside, Illinois: the Tampa Bay Rays selected another local kid, Ryan Cermak, with their second round pick (#71 overall). Cermak was attending Illinois State University, and is also a two-way player.

Not too bad for a small town of 8,000 people.

Hi Henry:

I stopped watching the draft once my little leaguer got drafted 😁, but my wife kept watching and told me the White Sox drafted a local player. I think the White Sox also picked a pitcher with their second round pick.

And another great news for the small town of Riverside, Illinois: the Tampa Bay Rays selected another local kid, Ryan Cermak, with their second round pick (#71 overall). Cermak was attending Illinois State University, and is also a two-way player.

Not too bad for a small town of 8,000 people.
@Criollos

Luis, I have no idea how I missed this awesome thread! Congrats to Owen, and to you too, Coach! A ton of effort from a ton of people goes into every great player, something to be very proud of!!

@DaSoxFan I used to work in Oswego at an elementary school there, but havent worked there in 15 years, so Noah would only have been about 3 at the time! Nice town!

Back