With Michigan and OSU losing...

Brad

Bench Warmer
Does that mean Clemson will get Gameday for BC game? :pray: It was really fun last year and the loudest they ever had. I briefly looked at a schedule and did not see many other "big games" Afterall, this is going to be ESPN's night game and determine the Atlantic Division champ.

Boo! GameDay is going to Michigan/OSU afterall. I am not overly shocked, since it is arguabley the biggest rivalry in college football. Would be cool for GameDay to have been here before a night game.

Boo! GameDay is going to Michigan/OSU afterall. I am not overly shocked, since it is arguabley the biggest rivalry in college football. Would be cool for GameDay to have been here before a night game.
GameDay is stupid. They didn't even come to the UGA/AU game. The best game of the week, the blackout, the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry!

GameDay is stupid. They didn't even come to the UGA/AU game. The best game of the week, the blackout, the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry!

That explains why they weren't there. They're not too fond of traveling below the Mason-Dixon Line unless it's something really big... like a #1 vs. #2.

That explains why they weren't there. They're not too fond of traveling below the Mason-Dixon Line unless it's something really big... like a #1 vs. #2.

they will only go to Fla, and to LSU for some reason.

as far as rivalries go there is

Alabama/Auburn
Michigan/Ohio St.
Army/Navy

and then there are other ones that are nowhere near that calibur.

No offense, but ACC football is like watching paint dry. That BC/VTech game a couple weeks ago...omg. I would rather watch a pop warner scrimmage.

They were at Clemson last year and it was the loudest crowd and perhaps the bigest they ever had. You would think that should help for a return.

Back