With Halloween fast approaching

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
(time speeds up in Fall you know), what are your favorite....

A) Scary Movie (just terrified you/sleeps with lights on scary);
B) Horror Slasher/Gore Movies
C) B movie horror movies that make you laugh more than scream :D;

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer

A) Nothing really scares me anymore, but when I was little the original Halloween scared me

B) I like the Saw series. I have seen every one in theatres on opening night

C) Anything from the 70s.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i'm chicken and can't watch scary movies or i have nightmares. never been a horror flick kinda person

i watched SAW sorta while opening wax, i was completely distracted and didn't really pay attention, on purpose. movie scared me too much. the tv show criminal minds gives me nightmares, but i like it

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer

A) House on Haunted Hill
B) Freddy Vs. Jason
C) Urban Legends and Urban Legends 2

Sycotic

Bench Warmer
A) Nothing really scares me, I wish I could find a movie that would, but Suspiria is an excellent film.

B) Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original, not that garbage ass remake)
Switchblade Romance, it is called High Tension here in the states
April Fool's Day

C) Shaun of the Dead, Creepshow, Evil Dead trilogy.

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
1) The original Friday the 13th. Scared the bejeebies outta me as a kid and can't watch it since.

2) Liked the Saw series as well.

3) Love the remake of Dawn of the Dead

C

cspears22

All time Favorite because it was so scary is the original Halloween. I really don't get scared by movies anymore either just because there's a lot scarier things when you get older than movies :). But I try to make myself get scared watching a movie just because it's fun.

Favorite "messy" movie is the orignal Dawn of the Dead. I don't know if it's technically a gory movie, but it's the messiest one I can think of that I liked. I liked Hostel quite a bit too.

Favorite horror movie that made me laugh as well would be Shaun of the Dead. I know it's technically not a "B" movie, but I generally don't get into a horror movie that makes me laugh too.

Last edited by a moderator:

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
all-time best funny/b-movie not scary but more funny is the evil dead/army of darkness series
doesnt get any better than the man-god bruce campbell

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
B movie stuff? Then you gotta see some Bruce Campbell movies. THere are some bad ones... and also "Freddie"... why the hell am I missing his name right now..... uh.... ARGH!!!..... :ban: Its on the tip of my tongue....... ROBERT ENGLUND!!!