Will we continue Ernie's EA group?

Me an Ernie met in Tennessee, had some fun with some hard working college girls, and sincerely thank you for your contributions.

Current balance: 0
Smiles on our faces: priceless

:)

Me an Ernie met in Tennessee, had some fun with some hard working college girls, and sincerely thank you for your contributions.

Current balance: 0
Smiles on our faces: priceless

:)

Forgive me, but I don't find that funny. Several of us have been asking about the $10 that we all donated to the "group". Theft fukcing pisses me off...............

:salut:

Forgive me, but I don't find that funny. Several of us have been asking about the $10 that we all donated to the "group". Theft fukcing pisses me off...............

:salut:

Would it make you feel better if I said it was really fun? But seriously, what do you guys want to do?

well guys all the dough is till sitting in paypal waiting for us as a group to do something. we can either send you your money back or we can get a box of something , or buy some sort of lot up to you guys

well guys all the dough is till sitting in paypal waiting for us as a group to do something. we can either send you your money back or we can get a box of something , or buy some sort of lot up to you guys

I would REALLY like to get my $10 back since i'm no longer even a member of the group.

if you'd like to continue this group please let us know and we will along with new rules and a place to strive to

3 ideas

1 Work towards buying cases and splinting up the products between us

2 going Vintage cards

and 3
for anyone not intrested and just wants there 10.00 back let us know.

I dont see a PP payment from you. Did you send it through someone else?

Nope, I sent it back in the initial month that the group started and we couldn't decide on anything to get, so they said it would just carry over to the next month. I think it was sent to Ernie.

ya you sent it to me Andy will send it back to you its in a different account than mine just PM him your payl pal addy

Just FYI, there is a delay in getting payments out. We had to upgrade our account and add a CC to send any more out. I added one of my CC, but I think all my credit cards are in one of my other accounts so there is a delay in processing.

Back