• Total voters

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Here's #60

And #61!

What do you think? Does Judge make history with #62? The Yankees have games scheduled through October 4th, so he has some time!

Last edited:
By the way, I have seen 61* directed by Billy Crystal several times and LOVE it, but had not seen the actual footage of Roger Maris breaking the Babe's record:

This one seems to have come and gone with little fanfare….it’s been covered in the media since it’s the Yankees, but I wonder how many really have a strong feeling about this. That said, Judge has put together one hell of a complete season as a batter

This one seems to have come and gone with little fanfare….it’s been covered in the media since it’s the Yankees, but I wonder how many really have a strong feeling about this. That said, Judge has put together one hell of a complete season as a batter
That is no lie! I think there is some resentment sometimes because of the Yankees' historic dominance, number of WS titles, etc. but I agree with you 100%, Judge has had a fantastic year, as has Albert. I think maybe Albert has gotten covered more since he has already said he is retiring at the end of the season, as is Yadier.....Judge definitely deserves his due though, he set the record that stood for 61 years as Mike @grapler135s brought up earlier, which is cool!

Blessings,

Kevin

One more game for the Yankees this evening! Does Judge hit #63??

And 62 remains the new record! What a season! The Yankees finished 99-63, 1st in the AL East, and I think a real contender for another World Series title.....hopefully the Cardinals or Dodgers stand in the way!!

Back