Will Albert Hit 700 Home Runs?

Will Albert Pujols Hit 700 Home Runs Before The End Of The Season?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
We have games today through Sunday, with a double header on Saturday against the Reds.....what do you think?? He could hit #698, 699, and maybe 700 soon!

365483c1b3d814adc2caf0814aa63e5c--albert-pujols-baseball-art.jpg

While we are all following Pujols' chase to 700, another great story is unfolding in New York....Aaron Judge is about to tie Babe Ruth, and is one shy of Roger Maris' 61, which is still the American League record!

While we are all following Pujols' chase to 700, another great story is unfolding in New York....Aaron Judge is about to tie Babe Ruth, and is one shy of Roger Maris' 61, which is still the American League record!

This is AMAZING! To be on the verge of tying/passing Babe Ruth and Roger Maris is incredible. My boys and I were just talking about how cool and special it is that this AL record of 61 home runs set by Roger Maris back in 1961 is being challenged 61 years later in 2022!!! Cool stuff!

This is AMAZING! To be on the verge of tying/passing Babe Ruth and Roger Maris is incredible. My boys and I were just talking about how cool and special it is that this AL record of 61 home runs set by Roger Maris back in 1961 is being challenged 61 years later in 2022!!! Cool stuff!
Now that is some great math, Mike, I knew he hit 61 in 1961, but I didnt take it the next step.....61 years later!! AWESOME!

Back