Why you guys are awesome...

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
... there are many reasons, but the biggest is the "freebie" thing. The other day a guy posted a card he needed for his set, I told him to pm me his addy and Id mail it to him gratis. Then.. another member posts a box break, I expres interest in a few cards and he says to get him my addy and he;; mail them to me.

Dont know why Im sharing, just thought it was great to have such a friendly community to waste my time with while at work.

andy

Collector Planet Original
2 (100%)
Yes, I love it!!! By the way, I noticed you were a big fan of Cutler, so I kidnapped him. He will be in your mailbox very soon!!! :):salut:

lumm0x

Rookie
To me, this hobby is more about a cooperative helping people achieve their goals than it is about simply trading. Concepts like the NFL team and college team collecting groups are spin offs of this mentality where people just centralize all their extra stuff to the guys that want them. I think it's something that really started on CP and continues here and is trickling over to other sites as well. I don't recall it anywhere near this level before on any other sites.

Or perhaps it's because the cream of the hobby world is all here under one roof ;)

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Yes, I love it!!! By the way, I noticed you were a big fan of Cutler, so I kidnapped him. He will be in your mailbox very soon!!! :):salut:

I appreciate it, but he wont do me any good unless he is on the field WINNING for the Broncos!!