Football Why Does Beckett Love Reggie Bush??

randallcards

Bench Warmer
I Just Dont get it why His Cards Book for so Much? For Example, Whos Better Reggie Bush or Adrian Peterson?

06 Leaf Certified Reggie Bush Mirror Blue Freshman Fabric-$600

07 Leaf Certified Adrian Peterson Mirror Blue Freshman Fabric-$350

now that Adrian Peterson Sells for or MORE than its BV, the Bush on the other hand Sells for Around $200, just makes me sick:mad:

yep...Beckett has the hots for Reggie....

and they hate Chauncy Billups.... lol yea I know its basketball but still LOL

I see the same trend with their hockey listings. All they care about is Crosby. They've been doing this for years with whoever is hot at the moment. I can't respect their opinion in the hobby when they are so bias towards a handful of players in each sport. :rolleyes: I guess in Bush's case, there was so much hype with him coming out of college, they don't want to admit their magazine is out to lunch with the pricing. I guess they want to see if he turns it around, maybe. :confused: That logic doesn't reflect on the current market, which according to them is part of the determining factor they use in the pricing they attach to cards.

i agree as well, it seems like they wont admit to their pricing faults with bush. I know its WAY to early, but he doesnt seem to be the game breaker he was like at USC..

Reggie Bush seels like C#$p right now and u can buy an auto from 2006 for $100 maybe lower if u look hard enough and how bout Leinaret goin down and Kellen Clemons going up

Johan Santana #57 said:
thats why BV means nothing

IMO, if the BV is legitimate it would mean something - if its Beckett biased, that is they are manipulating the market with bogus data then the BV means nothing - I've seen cases of both, so I think its clear they could substantially improve their service.

Beckett looks at all circumstances and uses information it receives to show a market value. Beckett is nothing more than a guide which has influenced many collector's buying decisions and motives for years. Way too much if you ask me. As far as Bush, with all the price changes in Moss and Brady, they may not have a chance to look at Reggie Bush... I've also noticed after only one or two good/bad months of selling, Beckett is not quick to use the arrow.... except in extremely noticable situatons like Romo, Brady, and Moss.... even Peterson's values are not a good representation across the board.

Back