Why do people go to card shows.....

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
......the same time their football team is playing? Baseball/basketball/hockey, I can let slide since there are an endless supply of games through the season. But missing your team, college or pro, play to go to a card show is something I can neither understand or fathom doing.

Just a random musing while watching a replay of the USF/awbarn game:D

That's why I'm lucky if I can hit one show during football season, and that's only if it happens to be the same day as the Packers bye.

Ive gone to a card show right before the Packers played. I go to the show all the time, and I found that I got better deals during that day because it was slow. Since the show opens at 9:30, I dont miss much of the game, if any at all. But I do miss the pregame show.

well just because a game is on doesn't mean you stop going to shows . You either go early in the day so you get back by game time . or late if your team is a 4pm game or later :D

well just because a game is on doesn't mean you stop going to shows . You either go early in the day so you get back by game time . or late if your team is a 4pm game or later :D

Realize that....talking about the people who go to shows while their team is playing. Guess I should have been more elaborate instead of continuing to laugh my ass off at awbern still:roflmao:

Back