Who's getting the better deal in this trade?

I

icesniper27

hey

who do you think is getting the better end of this trade

Braylon Edwards 2005 Sweet Spot Auto Rookie /199 bv 80
Lee Evans Fleer Hot Prospects Auto 3 color Patch /350 bv 60

for

Brandon Jackson 07 spx rookie auto jersey /599 bv 80
Dwayne Bowe 07 spx rookie gold auto jersey /199bv 60

thanks for any opinions

Matt

honestly it seems about even, however 2 WR vs 1 WR and 1 RB is probably better on the guy getting the RB (which would be you) however i dont know how the sell value is on them...braylon is pretty hot right now though, but WR autos dont hold value well, and jackson is injured....

I don't think either did bad but I'd want to be on the end receiving the Braylon, just because he's proven he can play. I don't like rookies unless I'm reselling them.

But that's personal opinion. It depends on what each of your goals were in completing the trade.

Brandon Jackson is worthless and his values will reflect that soon enough. The better end is the Edwards/Evans end.

Four nice cards there! I would say if the end you receive makes you happy then do it. On the other hand I have always been a firm believer in that if you have to ask for the boards opinion on a trade then you really dont want to do it.

JM

I would much rather have the Braylon Edwards/Lee Evans combo than the Brandon Jackson(who as previously mentioned will soon be 3rd on the Packers depth chart, which isn't so easy if your good given who the Pack has at RB) and I like D-Bo but he isn't worth the trade in my opinion

Four nice cards there! I would say if the end you receive makes you happy then do it. On the other hand I have always been a firm believer in that if you have to ask for the boards opinion on a trade then you really dont want to do it.

JM

I agree.

I like the Edwards/Evans side myself. Both have proven they have what it takes in the league. Bowe has looked good at times, but Jackson hasn't looked too hot.

Darren - Braylon & Evans. That's the way I'd go. Brandon Jackson hasn't shown anything yet. If you were getting the Bowe in hopes of flipping it, maybe do it then, but Braylon should sell strong as well.

I like the Braylon / Evans combo though. The Evans is especially tough to find now, since many are doing / have done, that set.

Just my opinion. :salut:

Back