Who will win Runner Up tonight?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
WE ALL KNOW WHO THE REAL NCAAF CHAMPIONS ARE...

WHO WILL WIN RUNNER UP TONIGHT?

26168629_1744654515569263_3537870422357101584_n.jpg

...but dreamers gotta dream... Go Dawgs!

(of course, I won't be watching... Both Teams LOST to Auburn... who lost to the undefeated UCF!)

I think Alabama is going to win convincingly. I think they will win by 10 points.

Well... didn't quite happen that way.

MVP of the game... The Officials (didn't watch the game, watching ESPN this morning and they are showing very little love to the officials)

Congrats to Alabama for winning "Runner Up"!

Now, on a serious note... what is the Alabama Backup QB going to do? ESPN says there is a good chance he will transfer to another school, as Sabin has already said he will NOT be the starter next year. Brings back memories (or is that nightmares) when the Washington Redskins won the Super Bowl with Doug Williams and then did not resign him for the following year....

Well... didn't quite happen that way.

MVP of the game... The Officials (didn't watch the game, watching ESPN this morning and they are showing very little love to the officials)

Congrats to Alabama for winning "Runner Up"!

Now, on a serious note... what is the Alabama Backup QB going to do? ESPN says there is a good chance he will transfer to another school, as Sabin has already said he will NOT be the starter next year. Brings back memories (or is that nightmares) when the Washington Redskins won the Super Bowl with Doug Williams and then did not resign him for the following year....
I know Oregon really wanted him. Maybe he will be here in the end after all...we have a bit of a Hawaii pipeline. :D

Back