Who wants to talk ish on the PAC-10 now?

I will predict Tennessee (if healthy) will be in the top five of the SEC.

Auburn always plays a bit ugly, Florida is the one SEC team I think could disappoint this season.

as far as Cal beating UT, that's cool...they deserved to win that game but there's an old saying..."Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!" Auburn SHOULD have lost to K. State though (the K. State OC should be fired as it was BLATANTLY obvious that the left tackle of K.State couldn't handle the pass rush at the end of the game...Quentin Groves MAY weigh 250 and that LT was well over 300 and Groves absolutely rag-dolled him the play before the sack-and-fumble that decided the game...just absolutely put him on his back with his feet flying in the air like he was faking a wrestling move! That guy was just getting whipped on every single play on that last few drives of the game. I didn't see but the end of it because I was watching my beloved Georgia Bulldogs beat Oklahoma State (I bet that WR for the Cowboys (Adarias (sp) Bowman) who was talking all the smack during the week saying they could AVERAGE 50 points per game this year would like to rescind his statement now)...I'm a Georgia fan thru-and-thru and I know this will be a down year for our defense as we only have 3 starters on defense back and lost all of our big name guys to the NFL, but we were good enough to beat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope we finally get to play each other in the game that should have been played a couple years back:salut:

EXCUSE ME LOL You knew that was coming. OU def should have been there and I really believe you all should have been there. But please dont say that lsu should have. I know that lsu beat us, but I believe if I am not mistaken they played a D1AA team that year. Also well nevermind not gonna get into it again with sec folks,LOL
But anyway I just had to reply to that nonsense. If you remember we all had one loss. so there. Also Lendale looked pretty good Thursday, It was pretty coll getting to see Farvra
play live. Later and GL the rest of the year. Your Trojans shouldnt struggle too much this year. Cal should be a very tuff one and you all play the Huskers again?? Prob wont be a total blowout but they may make a game out of it. Also was very sad to see the sec beat upon my Conference but as long as the VOLS lose, ALL IS WELL:D:D:D

The Big East will hopefully they deserve A LITTLE respect when South Florida heads into Auburn next week.

EXCUSE ME LOL You knew that was coming. OU def should have been there and I really believe you all should have been there. But please dont say that lsu should have. I know that lsu beat us, but I believe if I am not mistaken they played a D1AA team that year.

Question: which of the two teams was NOT their conference chapion? LSU or Oklahoma? Just curious;)

I will predict Tennessee (if healthy) will be in the top five of the SEC.

Auburn always plays a bit ugly, Florida is the one SEC team I think could disappoint this season.

I agree with that for the most part, just do not know if Tenn can stop some folks like they should.

Question: which of the two teams was NOT their conference chapion? LSU or Oklahoma? Just curious;)

We each had 1 loss. That is the only thing that matters. Lsu has proven they cant get back to THE game. They have the high ranking for now but we will see. And to answer your Q
You know the answer aswhipe lol

Cal played well, surprized me, Tennessee is an embarrasment. At least Georgia and Auburn beat two Big 12 teams. I will not talk about the SEC as a conference the rest of the year now, unless we do something crazy like sweep the bowl games... I am just concentrating on the #2 ranked Tigers.
yeah they tore up the big 12, oklahoma state and k-state

i just dont see how you can get so worked up about your conference and not just your team unless your building an excuse for not having the best record at the end of the year

and they made a rule specifically to discriminate against oklahoma(imagine a a biased towards the coast teams??? couldnt even imagine a world where that can be true)
it sucks we lost but we deserved to be there as much as anybody did. we lost a tough game and i think lsu lost to a pretty weak team, just like usc did

I agree with that for the most part, just do not know if Tenn can stop some folks like they should.

I think Cal's offense could just be an elite squad, I dont see any SEC offense that has the weapons (maybe LSU) that Cal has.

Tennessee looks like a good offensive squad, nice balance. Tennessee has some talent on defense, we will see. Regardless I enjoyed watching that game and wish there were more match-ups like this one.

i just dont see how you can get so worked up about your conference and not just your team unless your building an excuse for not having the best record at the end of the year
I guess you don't watch the same college football that I watch. Your opponents have to play good for you to be good.

I guess you don't watch the same college football that I watch. Your opponents have to play good for you to be good.

I cannot agree more. Because of the BCS, I do not want a repeat of the Auburn/USC/OU fiasco or the OU/USC/LSU fiasco. Auburn ran the table in the SEC and should have gotten some sort of shot at a National Title but were altogether screwed.

also back to your Big 12 statement

who are the 3-4 teams in the Big 12 if K-State and OK State are not?

1. Texas
2. OU
3. who?

I would have to say K-State and OK State are just as good as friggin Nebraska.

Georgia and Auburn are pretty much considered the 3 and 4 (or 5) in the SEC. So you are just showing us how much your conference sucks outside of the Top 2.

yeah they tore up the big 12, oklahoma state and k-state

and they made a rule specifically to discriminate against oklahoma(imagine a a biased towards the coast teams??? couldnt even imagine a world where that can be true)
it sucks we lost but we deserved to be there as much as anybody did. we lost a tough game and i think lsu lost to a pretty weak team, just like usc did

we lost to Florida that year on a blown coverage, USC lost an overtime game to Cal. You got your butts whipped in a title game by K-State...

and then got beat by LSU.

We each had 1 loss. That is the only thing that matters. Lsu has proven they cant get back to THE game. They have the high ranking for now but we will see. And to answer your Q
You know the answer aswhipe lol

because LSU does not play in a piece of crap conference like the Big 12... and you should not have played in that game -- Auburn should have, they at least deserved to be on the field with USC, Oklahoma was completely outcoached, outmanned and overmatched.

Back