Who wants to join the College Collecting Group?

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
You've seen the mail days, you've heard us go on about how great it is....so really, you should probably join:dance: Here's all the info you need to know for the group:

so you get assigned a group, and send cards of players from that college to other members? Yeah, pretty much....you can make requests of members you'd like to be paired up for the month and get paired up with one of them

how high-end is it? Not very, but some really nice cards have been sent. It is up to the sender on how high end they want to make it.

what's the rules? The main rules are send to the people you are paired up with by the end of the month with delivery confirmation. That's about it

1 card? 2? 10? As many as you want. Some people send team bags with a bunch of base and RCs, while others might just send a couple of cards

minimum bv? max bv? No min, no max

autos? Alot of people try to send at least one auto or game used (sometimes it's more though). Keep in mind some of the members are younger and may not have the cards at hand to send or will be able to go out and buy something for the group, but it's an awesome way for them to get into collecting.

gu? see above

base rcs? Yeah, base RCs and inserts are sent....just about every card possible has been sent at one time or another to group members....even vintage now that Andy is in the group :LOL:

inserts? see above

fill me in so i can maybe join in june Really, this is a great place to have your college collection grow as well as help others. A key thing to remember is that not everyone sends the same amout of GU/auto/higher end cards as others, but it should all even out

Right now, our members are:
*wayne87colts* - Miami
andy - Purdue
bamasa37sb34 - Alabama
Brad - Clemson
Buckeyeheisman - Ohio State
CommodoreCountry - Vanderbilt
jeffmu - Missouri
JoeyV - LSU
JTorto - Minnesota
kadillac_style - Michigan
michaelou44 - Oklahoma
n05114 - Auburn
pence23 - NC State
Rake - Tennessee
rb45070 - Notre Dame
Ryo1549 - Texas Tech
Welker83 - Penn State
Zeeck - Illinois
Rutgers Collector - Rutgers
swany - Wisconsin

These are the current regular traders of the group, but there are quite a few more people in the group who are involved.

If everything you see looks good to you and your team is not listed, please drop a line here or PM me and I'll give you further instructions on how to join. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, our members are:
*wayne87colts* - Miami
andy - Purdue
bamasa37sb34 - Alabama
Barry Sanders = G.O.A.T. - Florida State
Brad - Clemson
Buckeyeheisman - Ohio State
CommodoreCountry - Vanderbilt
jeffmu - Missouri
JoeyV - LSU
JTorto - Minnesota
kadillac_style - Michigan
michaelou44 - Oklahoma
n05114 - Auburn
pence23 - NC State
Rake - Tennessee
rb45070 - Notre Dame
Ryo1549 - Texas Tech
Welker83 - Penn State

Ouch, that one stings a little

Ahhhh, I see what happened! I just went straight down the line in the group memberships thing, and since you weren't there (since you're a mod and all) you got skipped. Please accept my deepest, most sincere appologies:notworthy:

Bump for those interested....hey, if you join by Saturday or so, I can include you in the July groups if you want! When you see the stuff we send to eachother, doesn't that make you want to join :cheers:

Now looking for people who want to join in August......I know some of you college collectors are not in the group yet:doh: Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Back