Who wants points? Come on in if you do!

stop wasting gu im in minnesota ill go to my shop on sat and buy all 03 wolves stuff that cost like .99 to 4.99 and ill trade at the price i pay alot of stuff is dirt cheap due to the fact ebi and wally ,cassel,spree is not on the team so they dump these cards cheap lmk i know u give gu for what u need but my way u will get much more for your money

p.s stuff that 4.99 is like kg and wally dual gu but alot stuff is 10x what u pay i can get wally auto that are 12-15 for a buck or two

ricky_mn said:
stop wasting gu im in minnesota ill go to my shop on sat and buy all 03 wolves stuff that cost like .99 to 4.99 and ill trade at the price i pay alot of stuff is dirt cheap due to the fact ebi and wally ,cassel,spree is not on the team so they dump these cards cheap lmk i know u give gu for what u need but my way u will get much more for your money

awesome! I need 03-04 cards of these:

1 Szczerbiak #'ed
1 Cassell insert
1 Cassell #'ed

I have a Baron Davis 03-04 Bowman Gold. PLMK. Thanks!

i give u a deal ya they have ton of wolves stuff there just sitting there. my shop is the best by far due to the fact its more of a magazine shop that sell cards and comics i paid 4.99 for a joe namath gu/150 bv25 that the type of deals i get.many card i paid .59-.99 for are cards that are worth 15-20

Back