Bengals 1-3
Chargers 1-3
Eagles 1-3
Vikings 1-3
Bears 1-3
Falcons 1-3
Saints 0-3
Rams 0-4

The Chargers and Bears, IMO, are still legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Too much talent on both teams. The Bears need to find their offense or they are done.

Bengals, Eagles, Saints, and Rams, maybe even the Jets are playoff-caliber. The Bengals and Eagles need to find consistency, and both have issues with team chemistry, esp. the Bengals. The Saints, Rams, and Jets all need to start making use of their stockpiles of talent. There are too many stars on these teams for them to finish at the bottom.

I voted for the Chargers.....but if the Bears could get thier "O" going....it would be them.

their defense is riddled with injuries.. and they started Adam Archuleta when everyone was healthy.. this takes their defense down at least 5 quality points... because he is absolutely sucks.

Went Chargers as well. They don't really have any key injuries and their division is not set with a clear cut favorite who cannot be overcome.

Mike is right, the Bears D is struggling with all the lost starters and current injuries and their lack of a competent run game and turmoil at QB will keep them from gaining the ground they need to IMO.

The Saints have proven me wrong in that their defense got better over the off season with the additions they made. Now losing Deuce and still having not regained any offensive chemistry will make them hard pressed to return to compete.

The Bengals are good enough offensively to compete with anyone but their defense is being decimated weekly.

Chargers are easily the best of that bunch with the Bears/Bengals/Eagles right behind in that order.

Pretenders from the start to me are/were Vikings/Saints/Jets/Falcons/Rams/Dolphins so nothing really surprising there except maybe I thought the Rams would be better just not playoff worthy , Saints I knew were just a caught in the moment type thing and weak division.

I went with the Saints,they haven't even got a win and the way Bush was hyped up he was the Michael Jordan of FB and what has he done this year? Brees,Duece,Horn,Colston??? I know Duece is hurt now so let's see if Bush can carry a load:dance: This is considered Rivers sophmore slump I think but I don't know what happened there but they just got beat,GB came back to win on them or they would be 2-2 :lollol: The Bears will get better IMO with Griese playing,he just had to get those first game jitters. Hester is just sick :salut: I'm not a big McNabb fan but they really have young talent or injury prone talent. McNabb's run is over. Detroit took them to lightly and played like shat like normal:doh:

No one else likes the Vikings? They suck at QB, but the rest of their offense is desent and their defense is outstanding.

The Bears and Chargers may have two of the worst five defenses in the league, and both are just as bad, if not worse, than the Vikings offensively.

Who is the idiot that voted for the Rams? The only team possibly worse than the Rams is the Staints.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked Atlanta. The rest suck. Atlanta shoudl have 2 wins right now if it wasn't for D Hall. Harrington is playing like he has never played before.

Back