Who here speaks spanish?

Archangel

Prospect
My research seems to indicate that it is some type of Santaria religous symbol or blessing to bring wealth and good health............what I have found is very vague but this is the meaning behind it for the most part.
It is not Miguel Cabrera's sister as game-used bats.com describes

RZ11

Bench Warmer
BSC said:
My research seems to indicate that it is some type of Santaria religous symbol or blessing to bring wealth and good health............what I have found is very vague but this is the meaning behind it for the most part.
It is not Miguel Cabrera's sister as game-used bats.com describes

LOL I know, that's partly why I asked. ;) I too thought it has something to do with Santaria, but wanted to get a few more opinions. I want to contact them tomorrow and let them know to change that description because it makes them look very foolish.

I think it's "unique", to put it one way, that Cabrera would have that put on a few of his bats.

I know he practices Santaria.

dbackfan12

Bench Warmer
I think well Spanish is kind of a dying language and I feel sad and mad because I myself do not fully understand it and I am Mexican hope you figure it out!!!:D

sportsguyryan

Bench Warmer
dbackfan12 said:
I think well Spanish is kind of a dying language and I feel sad and mad because I myself do not fully understand it and I am Mexican hope you figure it out!!!:D
I hope that is a joke...the Spanish language is taking over the United States. :rolleyes: