Basketball White whale PC mailday

awoj21

Bench Warmer
Hey guys,
I've had a little bit come through lately from trades, purchases and a COMC order.
Hope you like it as much as I did :)
First up some hits from box breaks. All have been added to the bucket for trade or sale.
David West 19/25

Solomon Hill 08/25

Jarrett Jack blue crusade

and Isaiah Thomas Innovation AU NNO

Next up is a care package from a great mate @xavierty. Thanks mate! He also chucked in a lot of Mash base I needed for the PC :D
/100

And I love this patch!
015/100

This one shocked me when it arrived as it was a redemption replacement for 2011 Panini Gold Standard (11-12) Superscribe Dejuan Blair /149 from Panini.

Nice Prime auto /25 straight into the Mash PC!

One for the Weatherspoon PC, this is my 5th gold and 28th (?) four sport auto :D
Would love to know how many of the gold autos were made as we already know 1575 of the blue auto were made.

Next up a booklet from Preferred 45/49. Got the prime coming too :)

I have been going hard to land the 2013/14 Crusade rainbow and managed to pick up the following so far. Just need to track down the black 1/1! :eek:
Nationals promo 5/5, base, Red 145/349, Teal 182/249, Die cut 25/99, Purple 34/49, Gold 07/10 and Green 2/5

And the best for last, the white whales for both the Clarence Weatherspoon and Jamal Mashburn PC.
I honestly never thought they would ever surface and who knows how many are out there!
I have already posted the Weatherspoon one in a previous mailday but wanted to show them off together.
From Topps Finest, here are the Lottery Prize and Cornerstone TEST REFRACTORS :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Thanks for looking and as always, let me know if you have anything I made need for either the Weatherspoon or Mashburn PC :)
Cheers
Ant

That Isaiah Thomas Kings card is nice. Wish I would have nabbed on of those before. Not liking him so much now that he's on the Celtics.

Back