Where's the love for Vintage?

Mike don't come around much anymore and Zeeck is busy trying to escape the "Firm" and in a violent game of cat and mouse with the old boy's club.

Hoping to get things a bit more active in a lot of areas. Like Kelly (lumm0x said we have a couple of heavy vintage guys just got to get them posting again). Stay tuned.

Do 90's stuff count as vintage LOL . I used to do a lot of vintage but cut down on it and went more for Bledsoe stuff lately and working on a PSA graded 1991 Stadium club set . A little ove a 100 cards into the 500 card set.

Do 90's stuff count as vintage LOL

Whheeeell I guess you could argue that anything up to 1993 could be "vintage" since it is over 20 years old now. That's a scary thought the middle of the "Junk Wax" years was aprox. a generation ago.

i know i collect Bledsoe (93) and then 91 STC . I love the old stuff just trying to work on a few things right now.

Well, I've been working on my Billy Pierce and Johnny Callison PCs. But vintage never got much response here when I was active so I kind of quit posting.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

I have quite a bit of 70's football squirrelled away...Most ppl aren't interested in the commons I have,and have cherry picked me to death on the "names"...and I would too...another thing is the off center issues,just a hassle trying to get a card's actual worth,when it's 60/40 or more...a corner ding here and there on some hasn't helped matters.Basically,I've found that people want cards fresh outta the pack,or gradable.For the 70's,it's just not possible for me to warrant fooling with them anymore...However,I've noticed an uptrend on the vintage when it comes to college alma-mater collectors,but I just do not have the time to sort my vintage and list them by college.

@James DeBusk I've noticed the college trend thing. Its related to the only rookies demand. I for one rarely know or even care what college a player attended. I am beyond tired of the game broadcasts where they have the players introduce them selves during the first few plays and they mention the school they attended. It is fine an dandy for a rookie or a 2nd maybe 3rd year player but when you have an almost 40 year old player saying "John Smith NYU" is is beyond silly.

I really should complete the 70s sets and zistle inventory what I have. One of my many problems is my football is my most disorganized part of my horde collection.

Back