Where would you set the BIN for this .

Krusin

retired hippie
Time has come to start thinning my non set collections. I'm not in a hurry & don't want to get burned so I'm taking the E-Bay route with high BIN's & Best Offer for the nicer stuff. E-Bay fees are going to be high but I can control what they sell for to a point, nothing worse than being the seller in someone's Steal Thread. Going to start with Hockey since it's in playoffs & I have a few pieces of teams playing.

1st up is this quad, note it's a dual Jersey #, 8 is Ovechkin's & 10 is Steens. Hate that thier stickers but all are nice bold graphs.

What would your price be using BIN w/BO?
I have a price in mind but wanted to see what others would set it at before listing.

Quad Rookie auto's of Ovechkin, Carter, Steen & Perry

0082auc6.jpg

I would set the BIN at $750 with a Best Offer option. I think it would be about a $500-600 card in raw auction. Wish I had extra dough. I'd love another one.

Well the cards been up for about 26 hours & I've had 6 offers, each higher than the one before, last one reached my mininum non decline amount.

Now it's decission time & I have a 46 hours to do something - do I counter? When that's done is it usually the difference in the bid & ask? Then one more time by the other party?

I've never done selling via the wheel & deal method & don't want to piss off the buyer. Cards only been up one day of a 30 day listing, do I dare decline & hope for more.

PS I set the BIN at 899.00 & the auto decline at 600. , the offer is at 611. & change. Personal opinion is the card is worth every penny I'm asking, all 4 Teams are in the Playoffs, it's a dual Jersey #'s, It's only been up a day. I hate selling high end, way too much to think about.

I know little about hockey but...

seems like there is plenty interest in the card. counter for what you think is fair and if he bails, you have 29 more days. just my opinion. $611 is a lot of money!

Is any of the offers from Lee (therussianrkt)?

It wasn't him Kelly unless the guy that did the bid was was a friend, the guy that did the bid has asked that I reject it, he had bid twice for a friend & when he told him how much the friend said it was too much.

I'm FOS when it comes to these high end cards. Kellys orginal estimate is likely spot on just not sure if I can let it go for that even though I should.

Back