• Redskins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buccaneers

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so with the Super Bowl being in Indy, Peyton Manning seems to be the big story, so where is he on opening day 2012?

you can explain your answer, as he has been suggested to go just about anywhere, except Santa's Workshop

i agree with Luck sitting for a year...rookie qbs dont usually do so well...Andy Dalton came into a decent line, and Cam is one of those outliers...

all the reports coming out though its sounding like hes going to be on his couch...i dont really see a team making a trade offer with his health in question...

My friends and I had this conversation last year at the Colts home opener. I said last September we had seen Peyton play is last game. Its just too sad we didnt know it while we were watching. I hope he retires if there is any chance he will not be a good as he was. I dont want to watch a sad last few years.

could almost toss the Browns into the mix as well as the Jaguars...i think that covers the teams that dont have a 'top notch' QB...

well speculation continues to go nutty...

Arizona hired a former Colts assistant, but the 2 front runners appear to be Miami and Washington...

its like the roulette

Back