Where did the time go?

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
I don't know, but here we are again! Back on the greatest place for cards known to man, aliens or other lifeforms :)

On behalf of the whole TCZ team, we would like to welcome back former/greet new members. Its been a rough stretch but here we are. Back for good. We hope everyone will enjoy the site as much as we do.

Now lets get back to talking and posting cards! :D

Yes, like Mark said, welcome back everyone. Also, welcome to any new members who may join us.

Nate, good to see you back here.

Welcome back! Glad to see you all back online. Now lets shw those sick hits that everyone has gotten since you have been away.

Welcome back! Glad to see you all back online. Now lets shw those sick hits that everyone has gotten since you have been away.

I'd love to be able to show off a whole boatload of new hits but, unfortunately, I haven't added a single card to my collection since TCZ was closed. :(

I hope to change that very soon, though.

I'd love to be able to show off a whole boatload of new hits but, unfortunately, I haven't added a single card to my collection since TCZ was closed. :(

Don't worry, I haven't been able to add much, but will show when I get some time. Off to church now.

Well, if I remember correctly, you got an aikman in July that kept you jazzed for months :p

I can't wait to see all the new things that everyone has got in our absence, I have a couple more Manningham 1/1's to show off

Back