When are horse collar tackles going to be penalized in college?

Its tackle football fellas not flag football. I think that is a panzy rule. And not because it was my OU fellow that invented it.LOL
But serious I think that is a sorry rule. Its already an offensive game at least let the defenders have a chance. Just my 2 cents.

I saw that, but it happens almost everygame. CJ Spiller got worked over in one this week.

no clue who that guy is...i dont watch a ton of college football, id say the year i watched the most was 2001, loved watching Fresno State that year, it was the season where carr got drafted but i was impressed with their defense that year they could lay the lumber

Its tackle football fellas not flag football. I think that is a panzy rule. And not because it was my OU fellow that invented it.LOL
But serious I think that is a sorry rule. Its already an offensive game at least let the defenders have a chance. Just my 2 cents.

I think they need to loosen up on some penalties (holding and defensive pass interference, in particular), but like Rexy said, it is as bad if not worse than a face mask.

Notice the only two people defending horse collar tackles are OU fans :lollol:

not the only ones, i know at least that joeyv agrees with me on this
its not just the horse collar its a million rules that are designed to increase scoring and i dont like what that does to the game

Back