What's with the green sticker on the helmets?

Actually, its for the QB who is only allowed to have that on when he is at the QB position...The rule was created to get rid of last second communication to the qb who may be a holder in a field goal situation.

SO, say he is the holder for the field goal unit, he cant wear that helmet.....

With that being said, cant wait to see the scramble when there is 17 seconds left, no time outs, going for the game winning FG, and the QB/holder has to change helmets to avoid a penatly......

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, its for the QB who is only allowed to have that on when he is at the QB position...The rule was created to get rid of last second communication to the qb who may be a holder in a field goal situation.

With that being said, cant wait to see the scramble when there is 17 seconds left, no time outs, going for the game winning FG, and the QB/holder has to change helmets to avoid a penatly......

???
Aaron Rodgers threw a TD pass the other night and stayed in to hold for the extra point. Unless the extra points are different.

???
Aaron Rodgers threw a TD pass the other night and stayed in to hold for the extra point. Unless the extra points are different.

Thats the way the announcers explained it on the game I was watching. He should have switched out his helmet for the extra point.

This seems rather silly...

I was watching a game and the announcer said something to the effect that all the kids are gonna want one for their helmets. That is will become in style. I dunno... I cant wait to go to a high school football game and see a few helmets with the dots jaust because.

Back