whats the lowest #'d card youve pulled of a player you collect?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i got to thinking about this earlier...usually when you pull something low #d it isn't of a guy you collect, like ive pulled 3 1/1's, a 2002 Topps Gallery Printing Plate of Jerry Rice, a 2006 Leaf Certified Mirror Black Base of Heath Miller, and a 2014 Topps Winter Olympics Relic of Seth Wescott, none of whom I actually collect...

so for my lowest #'d pull of someone I collect...

Gracie Gold 2014 Topps Winter Olympics Gold Relic /25
Kyle Boller 2003 Topps Chrome Gold XFractor /101

pretty sad really, but for the most part I did the majority of my box breaking in 2002 and 2003 when pulling low #d stuff was more difficult...

I'm actually not even sure. As far as I can remember it was a Tony Parker Artifacts Gold /25. It wasn't an auto or relic, just a plain ol' base variation. I actually pulled that when I was super collecting Tony Parker and, luckily enough, out of the very first hobby box I ever purchased for myself, while in San Antonio on vacation. So, that card was pretty lucky and ironic for me all the way around.

I've personally pulled 3 One of Ones: 2007 Elite Chris Houston auto RC, 2014 Elite Derek Carr printing plate, 2008 SPx Baseball Babe Ruth.

I have a few more, but they came from Group Breaks.

Ones I've personally pulled I don't recall maybe #/10. For group breaks I have gotten #/5 and some 1/1.

My brother and I split a box of 1998 UD Choice and he pulled the Starquest/Rookiequest Gold Marino/Griese /100, which I promptly traded for. I guess that's the closest I can consider 'pulling' a low numbered Marino.

I pulled out of Prizm, it was a SOONER #/5 that was a nice pull for me. Can't think of his name at the moment. I was thinking it was Jordan Phillips but not sure now.

Back