what words...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
do you think need more respect in the language and should be used more frequently in everyday converstation?

im a fan of
HUSSY
INEPT

what are some of yours....they need to be tame as this is an all ages site :pop:

sliqwill

Prospect
BUNK

as in . . . "History is bunk."

you should so sit through a day of my US History class...the guy says LAWLS instead of LAWS and his teaching is very hypocritical, we were learning about government of the late 1600s, but today he said government didnt start until the first continental congress :think: i seriously hate that class and the 'instructors' methods are completely bunk

Brad

Bench Warmer
you should so sit through a day of my US History class...the guy says LAWLS instead of LAWS and his teaching is very hypocritical, we were learning about government of the late 1600s, but today he said government didnt start until the first continental congress :think: i seriously hate that class and the 'instructors' methods are completely bunk

we did not have a "government" then. The government system was all state/colony based and most had governors appointed by the king and the senators by the governor

sliqwill

Prospect
we did not have a "government" then. The government system was all state/colony based and most had governors appointed by the king and the senators by the governor

so a governor and senator isnt related to government :scratch: it wasnt FEDERAL government, it was GOVERNMENT...seriously as the kid in Billy Madison would say "i think hes retarded or something"

Rake

Bench Warmer
I'd like to implement the word "ask" in place of "axe."

Also, I like the word "dispense," as in "let us dispense with this frivolity."

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
BUNK

as in . . . "History is bunk."

I use that one all the time, but in the reference of "Im gonna bunk you on the head".

Then there are a few of my favorites that get me wierd looks because I am not English, but I use "cheers", "wanker", and "bollocks" a lot too. Course, now that I think about it... are those from another language??