What was the CRAZIEST thing you ever got signed..

Pee632

Bench Warmer
I wanted to see how deperate my fellow Freaks are to get a desired auto. I know that when the chance presents itself we don't always have cards on hand to get signed and we result to other items. For me it would have to be a IHOP order ticket. It was Joe Smiths rookie year and I worked at IHOP and I got him to sign it and I still have it today. Freaks way in on what your craziest item was LOL.

I was at SAFEWAY (grocery store) in Belmont, CA in 6th grade when I saw Jerry Rice standing at the check out counter- I grabbed one of the envelopes used to drop your film into for developing and asked him to sign it. He gladly obliged, and was a really cool guy. Unfortunately my house burned down 2 years later so it was lost forever!

For me it would be a dollar bill. 1st time my son & I watched Senior Bowl practice. Kenny King (Alabama & Arizona Cardinals) was walking around. The dollar was all we could find at the time. That same day we saw Tony Dungy in the parking lot. We asked if he would take a picture with my son. He said sure. After we took the picture and he left, we noticed the picture did not take :( sad day

I also had one were I was at a high school basketball game and former UVA star & Nuggett guard Bryant Stith was at and I got him to sign a piece of a Nestie box that I ripped off of a box of candy bars on a table near by. LOl

Pee632 said:
I also had one were I was at a high school basketball game and former UVA star & Nuggett guard Bryant Stith was at and I got him to sign a piece of a Nestie box that I ripped off of a box of candy bars on a table near by. LOl

LOL... Seems like anything will do in a pinch

last week, was taking a tour of sdsu and saw former MLB player greg vaughn, didnt know his son played for sdsu so didnt have anything, but had him sign my map of the campus in pen.

I have two. back the summer peyton manning went in the draft I was at a tri star show in kansas city. two guys carried in the tail gate off of one of their trucks. they painted it orange and had manning sign it real big across the middle of it. they were going to hang it in their bar.

second one. I worked for gateway computers and they had a charity golf event every summer. they brought in all kinds of athletes and celebrities. one summer rumor had it that dick butkus was in the building. when he walked through he towered above the cubicles. I had him sign an index card. one of the guys had a huge blow up dallas cowboys helmet that butkus threated to pop before he kindly signed it.

I send dumys you get in packs.
013.jpg

It works.

I was at SAFEWAY (grocery store) in Belmont, CA in 6th grade when I saw Jerry Rice standing at the check out counter- I grabbed one of the envelopes used to drop your film into for developing and asked him to sign it. He gladly obliged, and was a really cool guy. Unfortunately my house burned down 2 years later so it was lost forever!

That's heartbreaking! At least you can say you met him.

Anyway the craziest thing I got signed was the back of my shirt. Got that puppy hanging in the man cave.

Back