What up?

I

indy_jones

Anybody else having problems with the site today?

I keep getting database errors and when I don't get those response is VERY slow.

Is it just me?

Some people have. I was in while Rob was getting a database error. Sadly this is the downside to opening early. We WILL resolve any of these types of issues when we launch. I am on other sites, vbulletin sites, that are never down/have server issues and that is where we want to be (feel safe speaking for the group here). Thanks for your patience!! :D

Some people have. I was in while Rob was getting a database error. Sadly this is the downside to opening early. We WILL resolve any of these types of issues when we launch. I am on other sites, vbulletin sites, that are never down/have server issues and that is where we want to be (feel safe speaking for the group here). Thanks for your patience!! :D

We just have to realize that this is just temporary. On the official lauch date, hopefully all will be resolved

I had the same problem but now it is gone and I haven't seen it since. You might try to clear your cache and reload the site in a new window. Funny thing is since I had that problem the site has run even faster!

Back