What up ? What's happenin' ?

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Newbie on the site, but not a newbie to the online trading card world.

I'm Dave, 28, white male. Live in Ely, MN. Right now, I'm rocking the Amish style beard. Married, no kids.

Collecting style: Scrubs

I collect some of the worst players. I've been ridiculed since '93, when I was collecting Natrone Means hardcore, then he had a few productive seasons and fell of the face of the earth. I've never cared what others think about my collection, because I enjoy it.

My team of losers who I collect: Dennis Northcutt, Kerry Collins, Josh McCown, Mike Walker, Jarett Dillard, Adarius Bowman, Gino Guidugli, Walter Reyes & Brandon Browner for football.

Josh Johnson, Matt Harrison, Merkin Valdez, Ryan Shealy & Jeremy Hermida for baseball.

Nothing really for the other two sports. I do dabble with Charlie Villanueva / Keon Clark for the NBA though.

Anything else you wanna know, just ask. I'm painfully blunt ... :shifty:

Oh, and I'll be at Nationals this year :secret:

Take care,

- Dave.

Welcome to the Freak Show! Feel free to ask any MOD like myself questions about the site & make sure to be a verified trader by clicking below...

Great to have you here! I hope you find more scrub cards for your collection! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

One quick question though: Who's got the Josh Johnson cards around here ? :shifty: ....

It seems that anywhere in MN is 6 hours from Ely :(. I just wish there was nice weather. Up here, it's 45 or so and rainy :(

Back