What up from Socal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

P

pitnlala

You c ant spell to sdave your life.

You dranlk more in the last 24 hrs than the last year combinedx.

You are happily married yet are almost picking uop in\\on chix half as hot as your own wife.

Your are posting on TCG thinking this is a good idea.

The oiny;ly reSON for being online ios to keep from getting in trouble at he hotel/.

You dont give **** about spellcheckhj

I will be super embaraaseed when I see this later, but what the fucjk. Itg was fun. Props gto my TCG peeps. I wish one of ypou SoCal members would pick me up and take me out for a night on the town. Instead I am at the Mariott (poolside). I have spent about $150 on drinks and have grabbed a bunch of freebies as weklk. :dance::drunk:

I have so much funny shiy t to tell everyoine when I get back. But I gottsa go. Laet.

OK I just was xchexking all the topics and saw mine is int he wroing forumn. Sorry. Move is as needed.

Micnah

:doh:

:redface:

Went to bed at 2:30, got up at 6:00 for the seminar. On lunch break right now and I kinda remember posting this....but not much. I am soo freaking tired...lol. I am afraid I might start snoring after lunch if I fall asleep, so I am pounding Mt Dew Like Rosie Odonell pounds twinkies. I really do have some funny **** to tell when I get home this weekend. I will make a full accounting of my week.

Oh yeah, nobody is getting my wifes email BTW. :salut:

Micah

Last edited by a moderator:
:doh:

:redface:

Went to bed at 2:30, got up at 6:00 for the seminar. On lunch break right now and I kinda remember posting this....but not much. I am soo freaking tired...lol. I am afraid I might start snoring after lunch if I fall asleep, so I am pounding Mt Dew Like Rosie Odonell pounds twinkies. I really do have some funny **** to tell when I get home this weekend. I will make a full accounting of my week.

Oh yeah, nobody is getting my wifes email BTW. :salut:

Micah

Checking phone book.....calling phone number.....DONE and DONE.:dance:

Back