What Should I Buy and Break?

grashopa00

Bench Warmer
I am thinking about buying a couple 2009 cases in about a month to break open and sell / trade. At First i was thinking about Getting an Exquisite and an NT, then i read Exquisite isnt really worth the money, so i thought 2 cases of NT. but then i read that no many people like the way 2009 NT looks.
So now im thinking about some kind of combination of SPX, Black, and / or Ultimate collection, what 2 cases should i get?!?!? Please Help

Aso I know that my rating may be lacking, I havent done much online trading but i have 100% ebay and rating on a couple other sites. Case Breaks will be in a different thread.

the NT cases are actually a LOT of fun to open.... Exquisite is HUGE HIT or miss of course... but I have never opened any lol We have had some great luck on here with the NT cases

SPX has a TON of hits... but again HUGE hit or miss as far as rookeis etc go

UD BLACK is AWESOME but expensive... great looking cards though

and PERSONALLY I would not open a lot of Ultimate Collection

we will see how i do on the group case break of nt :) i am actually starting to think of going back to a couple cases of NT after some of my responses on other forums... i wish i could find an 07 case though

grashopa00 said:
we will see how i do on the group case break of nt :) i am actually starting to think of going back to a couple cases of NT after some of my responses on other forums... i wish i could find an 07 case though

the 07 cases are GREAT... but they are 6 box cases and run ABOUT $3K

i did one box from a 2 case total break earlier this year on topps forum and it was only 240 a box delivered.3k seems like a major rip off.although i did pull the most sought after card in the set................(check sig)

Back