What online breakers do you prefer ?

ernieren

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Ok i have been in many group breaks and some guys prices are high or the breakers are just plain rude .

For me i have a few that are fun and prices aren't bad where one is a little higher but just a great place to talk and do an occasional break .

Ranked my faves in order

Topshelfbreaks.com
Chris does some small breaks , case breaks of Baseball and Football mostly. Also some Wrestling and basketball . very fun guy and has extras he tosses in.

Next Hobbybox604.ca Mostly hockey but fun cheap breaks .

This one is pricey but great group of guys
livecasebreaks.com

Whats yours

I haven't been in any for a while, but I used to use Live Case Breaks quite a bit. In fact, TCZ and LCB used to have an exclusive partnership before my wife got sick and I was forced to shut the site down due to financial reasons. So, if I had to choose 1 these days, it would probably be those guys. I really liked how I actually felt like a valued customer when I was with them, rather than just a number until I paid, and I'll pay a premium for that all day long. It's, ultimately, why I approached them with the partnership offer.

I should also say that, while I've only been a member of a few of his breaks, I really enjoy being a part of @Crpalmi's breaks. He doesn't do near the volume of case breaks as some of these other guys, and his format is slightly different (picked teams vs random teams), but he's always prompt and great to work with. I'd recommend his breaks to everyone. Now we just need him to get his multi-sport break going again.

My favorite, other than here and TCC, is Ryan Comstock, he does most of his though Facebook and is heavy on bowman baseball, but his prices are reasonable, ships fast and a great group of guys to chat with

CnC pretty much mostly for me anymore, I would probably branch out some if I did them more but kind of in one of them Hobby lulls at the moment.

Clearly it's just tough to beat the regular ol' monthly breaks like those provided on TCZ and TCC. I think it has mostly to do with the fact that all the members of those breaks are equal members of the group, and welcomed with open arms. The members of those breaks aren't just looking to cash in on the next big thing, but most are truly looking for PC hits in these breaks, which is why the pick your team format works so well. Go to Breakers and try to fill a pick your team break. ;) Also, everyone involved is usually genuinely happy to see someone else hit something huge, even if that means they don't get a thing. It's really something that used to be the norm, at least from what I could tell, when I first joined this hobby community.

Clearly it's just tough to beat the regular ol' monthly breaks like those provided on TCZ and TCC. I think it has mostly to do with the fact that all the members of those breaks are equal members of the group, and welcomed with open arms. The members of those breaks aren't just looking to cash in on the next big thing, but most are truly looking for PC hits in these breaks, which is why the pick your team format works so well. Go to Breakers and try to fill a pick your team break. ;) Also, everyone involved is usually genuinely happy to see someone else hit something huge, even if that means they don't get a thing. It's really something that used to be the norm, at least from what I could tell, when I first joined this hobby community.

Agreed, and the public places you have to listen to folks whine "I got shut out" or "I got a $5 card for $50" ("well then don't get into GB's", I want to say that but usually just hold my tongue lol).

Back