Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Hockey Cards

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other Sports Cards

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Non-Sports Cards

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Nice cards! I know a certain moderator who's gonna be drooling over these when he sees this!
Heck I'm drooling over some of those and I'm not a Reds fan. I once had a very cool Johnny Bench auto that was #/5 (4/5 I think). So fancy it lived in a screwdown. With some hesitation I sent it to a huge Reds fan (it might have been said moderator). I think it was for one of those Secret Santa exchanges. I often wish I hadn't.

For some reason Cesar Geronimo was tough, maybe he didn't sign much..........Not sure if this is the right forum to post these images in but have these too.........

mm86v

My PC is very narrow focus in the world of card collecting.
Only Nebraska Cornhusker football players (any /all both college and pro uniforms) I have over 10,000 diff cards but still have a little over 19,000 more on my want list. A lot of them are 1/1s and high dollar stuff.

Each of these have over 100 card.
Ahman Green
Ameer Abdullah
Ndamukong Suh
Roger Craig
Irving Fryar
Brandon Jackson
Neil Smith
Lavonte David
Rex Burkhead
Kenny Bell
Correll Buckhalter
Quincy Enunwa
Prince Amukamara
Roy Helu Jr
Randy Gregory
Lawrence Phillips
Adam Carriker
Tom Rathman
Stanley Morgan Jr.
Niles Paul
Mike Rozier
Eric Crouch
Jared Crick
Johnny Rodgers
Maliek Collins
Fabian Washington
Barrett Ruud
Tommie Frazier
Johnny Mitchell
Tyrone Hughes
Daniel Bullocks
Tanner Lee
Broderick Thomas
Alfonzo Dennard
Grant Wistrom
Stewart Bradley
Mike Croel
Derek Brown
Sam Keller
Bobby Newcombe
Dan Alexander
Will Shields
Chris Kelsay
Tyrone Williams
Mike Brown
Andy Janovich
Kyle Vanden Bosch

I Collect mostly Basketball and Football, I tend to pay alittle more and should I say I'm alittle looser with my money when it comes to the Knicks and NY Giants.
With that said I have been collecting over many years and have a decent amount of baseball and hockey cards which I have no use for and honestly no love for them. I usually wait till I get a decent amount run the comps on them and firesale them on a few groups on Facebook for cheap. What do you guys do with your cards that aren't part of your PC?

I collect many things...

90s Pinnacle Museums and Artist Proof Cards
93 Finest Baseball
Topps Gold Serials Numbered cards and any Refractors of hitters with over 2000 hits and pitchers with over 200 wins
2021-2022 Pirates parallels for a friend
Any Phillies Numbered Card for a friend
Cool 90s to early 00s inserts

Almost always I can find something in trade if you need a card from me. Thanks!

my collecting priorities...

#1.) Kansas City Royals master team collection building
#2.) Carolina Hurricanes master team collection building
#3.) Charlotte Hornets master team collection building
#4.) Carolina Panthers master team collection building
#5.) Ryan Klesko player collecting
#6.) Dale Murphy player collecting
#7.) Nashville Predators --- cool stuff only (with preference on Roman Josi) team collecting

I collect nothing in particular, other than items that grab my attention.....STL Cardinals items and Apollo era NASA items primarily! I have acquired 2 large collections in my 31 years of collecting, the first was movie stars and musicians, which I started in 1992 when I was 11, and I sold in about 2009. The second was baseball and football which went in about 2018 and have ebbed and flowed with my custom Negro Leagues and Hall of Fame items with baseball and football sprinkled in in the past 4 years, and have sold most of, other than special items, gifts from friends, etc.

The moral of the story is collect what you enjoy you're not collecting for anyone else's opinion just go for what you enjoy and enjoy!!

Back