What have you done tonight?

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Six pack of Sam Adam's (Black Lager) and Madden here. Visions of tomorrow's Alabama/UGA game are dancing in my head. Happy visions, mind you:)!

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
Took a test for my online class, listed eBay stuff, messed around. Had a Jack and Coke earlier.

it was pouring like crazy for awhile...then it stopped...
almost lost the power as well. just chilling at the house cause i have to help my bro move in to his APT at UCLA .... lucky bastard lol

twisty571

Bench Warmer
Spoke to my twin brother after 12 years:dance: We lost contact after I had a bigfallin' out with my Ex wife and my mother(LOOOOOOONG story)
So him & I are in contact which is cool! He is in Green Bay doing well :)

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
More like Fake drunk Will.

I just did the same ol thang. I got high of some killer purple. Passed out on the living room floor, didn't wake up until 5am, then crawled into bed. I just got up. Going to do it all over again!

More like you're a prick. Since when is it your business what I did? Yeah I sat in my room until 3AM completely sober and thought it would be cool to make one fake drunk post on a website. :roll:

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
More like you're a prick. Since when is it your business what I did? Yeah I sat in my room until 3AM completely sober and thought it would be cool to make one fake drunk post on a website. :roll:

Just be thankful I didn't see you at the nationals. I heard some stuff about you William.