What happens now?

Oregon lost more then Dixon, Stewart got hurt the same game.

Three of the top 4 WRs and their back-up RB have gone down since mid-season. Dixon was the final straw.

PAC would have had 2-3 more teams "bowl eligible" just by dropping the 9th league game.

The big question I have (getting back on topic) how could anyone argue that Georgia deserves to be in the NC game over LSU? I dont see any reasonable argument that the Bulldogs could have. LSU deserves to be there, won the SEC and took an overrated VaTech team to the woodshed.

Three of the top 4 WRs and their back-up RB have gone down since mid-season. Dixon was the final straw.

PAC would have had 2-3 more teams "bowl eligible" just by dropping the 9th league game.

The big question I have (getting back on topic) how could anyone argue that Georgia deserves to be in the NC game over LSU? I dont see any reasonable argument that the Bulldogs could have. LSU deserves to be there, won the SEC and took an overrated VaTech team to the woodshed.
LSU has lost twice since Georgia's last loss. The voters voted Georgia over LSU knowing Georgia couldn't win the SEC. Since the Tenn game, nobody has played better than Georgia. LSU is #7 and would have to jump 5 places to get to #2. To sit here and say Georgia doesn't deserve to play in the NCG is ridiculous.

LSU has lost twice since Georgia's last loss. The voters voted Georgia over LSU knowing Georgia couldn't win the SEC. Since the Tenn game, nobody has played better than Georgia. LSU is #7 and would have to jump 5 places to get to #2. To sit here and say Georgia doesn't deserve to play in the NCG is ridiculous.

Georgia has no right (and I mean none) to get in over LSU.

Even if they would pound tOSU by three scores.

LSU = SEC CHAMPS... the best team in the SEC

Same record as Georgia overall, both losses were in OT.

I am flat out ridiculous :salut:

The big question I have (getting back on topic) how could anyone argue that Georgia deserves to be in the NC game over Oklahoma? I dont see any reasonable argument that the Bulldogs could have. OU deserves to be there, won the Big 12 and took an overrated Mizzou team to the woodshed, twice.
went ahead and fixt that for ya

Back