What happens now?

OU lost to Colorado and Texas Tech...
Close losses and getting BLOWN out are big differences. Buffs a last second FG on a game we blew a Tech by 7 with bradford out the majority of the game. Id much rather lose those 2 games, then get crushed by the vols.
Also who was ur other team u lost to???? It wasnt SC??

Close losses and getting BLOWN out are big differences. Buffs a last second FG on a game we blew a Tech by 7 with bradford out the majority of the game. Id much rather lose those 2 games, then get crushed by the vols.
Georgia lost by 2 to South Carolina early in the season with a team that was full of freshmen stilling learning how to play at the college level. I don't understand how you say losing to Tennessee is a bad loss. They played for the SEC Championship and lost by a touchdown.

like I said earlier the teams with a claim are LSU, OU, GA, USC.

Va Tech should have no argument. USC, OU, and LSU won their conference, and OU throttled a 1 loss team to do so.

LSU is banged up and beat Tenn.

USC hurts because they lost to a terrible Stanford team, but it is just nuts.

like I said earlier the teams with a claim are LSU, OU, GA, USC.

Va Tech should have no argument. USC, OU, and LSU won their conference, and OU throttled a 1 loss team to do so.

LSU is banged up and beat Tenn.

USC hurts because they lost to a terrible Stanford team, but it is just nuts.

IMO you have to account that USC has only played 4 bowl eligible teams

Here is my top 7:
1.OSU
2. LSU
3. OU
4. Va Tech
5. UGA
6. USC
7. West Virginia

I know my opinion means nothing, but enjoy :D

Thats b/c of the great "round robin" they play in the crap10

They're not as bad as you think, Washington finished last in the league and stood with OSU for 3 quarters, beat Boise St and could beat Hawaii.

Cal finsihed 8th and beat Tennessee, and although the league doesn't have too many "great" teams, the league as a whole is just as good as any other conference (although I would have to say the SEC is just a little better;))

well that was before LSU beats TN with backup QB, and all the other injuries. That might be enough to propel them.

Even though LSU just lost to a team that ran a high school offense with no real QB half the game :scratch:

LSU was unimpressive today, if Ainge doesn't make a couple terrible throws a good chunk of this debate goes away:roflmao:

Even though LSU just lost to a team that ran a high school offense with no real QB half the game :scratch:

LSU was unimpressive today, if Ainge doesn't make a couple terrible throws a good chunk of this debate goes away:roflmao:

if any other team had the injuries of LSU this year they lose a lot more games.

Dorsey
Doucet
K. Williams
Beckwith
Flynn

look what happened to Oregon when they lost their QB.

Back