What happens now?

One thing that hurts is that UGA did not play LSU, but they did not even win the divison. Perhaps an at large but no NC contender.

lets keep in mind LSU lost both of its games in triple overtime. Won the SEC and beat VA Tech by 41 this year.

OU is dominating the #1 team in the Country and no one is playing better than Georgia and USC right now.

This is disgusting... if Ohio State does not win the Title game the title will more than likely be split this year.

Tell Hawaii to go to a real conferance and we will talk. The again Pac Ten is nothing special this year
Honestly I think it should be LSU as they won the SEC (eliminates Georgia), beat Virginia Tech and Kansas couldn't win their conference either.

Also, what the heck happened to Cal :shock:

Assuming ASU beats Arizona here are the final standings:

1. USC
2. ASU
3. Oregon St
4. UCLA
5. Oregon
6. Arizona
7. Stanford
8. Cal
9. Washington St
10. Washington

Speaking of which, does this leave the Pac-10 with 5 Bowl teams? Cal really shouldn't be chosen as a bowl team (even though they are eligible), as they finished behind both Arizona and Stanford in the Pac-10:ban:

Best teams in the nation right now LSU v. USC

Who should play in the NC game LSU v. tOSU

Who will play VT v. tOSU which is sad because I would feel pretty safe saying USC, Georgia, Oklahoma, and LSU could win on a neutral field against either.

I keep waiting for BCS to get their act together and make it a requirement to actually win your conference to be eligible. I think Georgia is in the mix with LSU and USC but they didnt even finish in the top two of the SEC.

And Dorrell should be gone in 24 hours :clap::dance:

The more I think about it, the more I think VT goes.

They came into today ranked higher than LSU. They proceeded to beat a team ranked higher than the team LSU beat by more points.

But then again, the way this season has been, logic probably should be thrown out the window.

Best teams in the nation right now LSU v. USC

Who should play in the NC game LSU v. tOSU

Who will play VT v. tOSU which is sad because I would feel pretty safe saying USC, Georgia, Oklahoma, and LSU could win on a neutral field against either.

I keep waiting for BCS to get their act together and make it a requirement to actually win your conference to be eligible. I think Georgia is in the mix with LSU and USC but they didnt even finish in the top two of the SEC.

And Dorrell should be gone in 24 hours :clap::dance:
if that was a rule it would be because of us from years ago and it would put us in the conversation for this years game as well
i dont think anybody will know at all until it happens, its gonna be a cluster-eff no matter what

The more I think about it, the more I think VT goes.

They came into today ranked higher than LSU. They proceeded to beat a team ranked higher than the team LSU beat by more points.

But then again, the way this season has been, logic probably should be thrown out the window.

VT going over LSU would be terrible.

1. LSU won the title of a MUCH better conference

2. Both of LSU's losses were very close, hard fought triple overtime games

3. The simple matter that Virginia Tech was abolutely crushed by LSU

Anyone who votes Virginia Tech over LSU should have their voting rights revoked

Back