What Fan Favorite do you think deserves to be in UD Legends?

JoeyV

Bench Warmer
I was thinking about it today. UD Legends puts a lot of "hometown" legends in their autograph sets. I have yet to see any of the "dome patrol" from New Orleans in the sets. Obviously Sam Mills couldn't be in there. I heard on the local sports talk radio show today that Ricky Jackson is on the Louisiana most wanted list for "deadbeat dads." lol If anyone needs some cash from a card company right now its probably him. I would love to see some Ricky Jackson, Pat Swilling or Vaughn Johnson autos in a new set.

Agreed :cheers::cheers:

BTW- did you see the Dome Patrol was voted #1 all time LB group on the NFL Network show last night??

:clap:

Jeff Rutledge, Harry Gilmer, Howard Cross, and Cornelius Bennet are some guys who put up pretty nice pro careers but don't have anything at all in newer releases. Maybe add in some Don McNeal and Woodrow Lowe and I'll be a happy camper:D

BTW- did you see the Dome Patrol was voted #1 all time LB group on the NFL Network show last night??

What?!?

86 Giants was the best LB group. 2 HOFs and the Super Bowl victory.

LT - HOF
Harry Carson - HOF
Carl Banks - Awesome
Gary Reasons

What?!?

86 Giants was the best LB group. 2 HOFs and the Super Bowl victory.

LT - HOF
Harry Carson - HOF
Carl Banks - Awesome
Gary Reasons

Frankly I thought they'd win it too but I guess when you add up overall unit stats and pro bowls etc. they went with the Dome boys. If our guys played anywhere but in NFL purgatory they'd have HOF nominations too ;) (popularity contest :cough: )

But since former players made the vote and said the Saints LBers were the toughest unit to face I guess we'll have to live with that ;)

just got finished watching it.

I want a Dalton Hilliard, Bobby Hebert and Rickey Jackson legends auto to start with.

Very few Bengal Legends in newer sets. I'll get no love saying it, but Ken Anderson and Isaac Curtis are better than as lot of players in the HOF. Also need some Ken Riley, Anthony Munoz, Paul Brown. Also would like to see more of a few guys I loved growing up: Neal Anderson, Jim Harbaugh, Rod Woodson.

Frankly I thought they'd win it too but I guess when you add up overall unit stats and pro bowls etc. they went with the Dome boys. If our guys played anywhere but in NFL purgatory they'd have HOF nominations too ;) (popularity contest :cough: )

But since former players made the vote and said the Saints LBers were the toughest unit to face I guess we'll have to live with that ;)

On Bobby Hebert's show he was saying that Roger Craig said Vaughn Johnson was the hardest hitting LB he has ever played against.

Back