what a complete d-bag

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150169590337

dude cancelled my bids on all his cards that ended at $.01, which was 4 i think...but someone had a snipe set and they ended up selling anways...what a dick move...not happy about this at all...he only cancelled my bids on the cards that only had my 1 bid on them, as i bid on like 12 of his cards...

anyone know a way to get this guy kicked off or something for a dickmove aside from saving the item auction numbers and turning him in later for saying cards are mint and before saying they werent as fraud?

Technically I dont think he broke any of eBay's rules. But....complete dick move. I would be PIST.

i emailed him to see what the deal was, and that id like scans of the damaged cards, he says his kid got into like 7 of his cards, but he only cancelled my bids on 3 items, and those items were the only ones with 1 bid and under 2 minutes left :think:

I agree Jason. Pretty crappy thing to do. If he cancelled yours then how is he gonna sell them to the other bidder?

Remind me NOT to bid on their stuff with BS like that!

you can suspect all you want, but as you can see i sold quite a few recently for around a dollar and with the other guys bidding on them they would have gone to around 3 dollars. i could have just let you win them and then deny you the cards but then you could leave feedback for me. i like to have postive feedback so that would hurt, but you can take it anyway you want but if it is such a big deal for you i can send you an invoice and you can pay the 12.03 cents and i will ship you the cards baby drool and all. just let me know

its nothing personal man, my son got into a few of my cards that i left with in his reach and chewed on some and played with a couple. there was about 7 in all and i tried to cancal all the bids but it didn't work for me due to some last minute bidders. now i have to explain to the winners of the 1 cent auctions my story. sorry for any problems this may cause

does it say anywhere on my auctions that i combine shipping? no it does not so i do not have to. if people dont like that, they dont have to buy from me.

and one final thing, you are not taking them away from another bidder, i dont plan on selling them unless they really want them as they are. do you think i like doing this. if i just canceled any bids like it apperas you claim, why did i sell an 80 auto for 2.37 and a 60 dollar jersey for 326. i mean hell that is quite a loss but atleast i get postive feedback on a sale which in the future will help me

Inexperienced seller, quoting BV!@!!! :roflmao:

yeah thats what i was thinking...not everything sells near book...when you buy a lot of autos if you pay more than 15% of book you are dumb, if you are buying to flip...if you pay more than 8% on a base/player lot you are paying high...he will learn, but by pulling stunts like this, wont be selling much

just a dumb seller not realizing that people snipe the cards without watching or bidding on them..

he probably saw that there was 1 bid and no watchers.....he originially probably thought he would just cancel the auctions but then little did he know he couldn't do that anymore with 12 hours or less to go..

Back