well dang it, and BS mailday

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so as i sent texts to a few people, i was due in another 2005 LCM Mirror Emerald Patch 5/5 of Kyle Boller...it came today...ITS AN 06 :doh: it angers me a little because i dont have any of the 06 Emerald Autos /3 (yes 3), and the 05 would have given me 2 (yes 2) Emerald MiniMasters of Boller...im an idiot...

then i got my trade mail from sfmike, 06 Bowman Chrome Blue Auto BS 52/75 (#9) and he tossed in 2 2007 DPP Garrett Wolfes (im going to NIU to get my degree), one of them was gold border, the other black, didnt look to see if they were refractors as i dont usually turn the lights on in the computer room...

ill do a mailscan for my friday post of the mail that has come in since ive gone dialup (hopefully my BIG lot arrives by then) :dance::cheers:

I was at a show yesterday where a guy had an emerald auto of boller, but his price tag said $90 :doh:
I'll go back in a few weeks to see if I can get it for less, what's the lowest you'd go?

I was at a show yesterday where a guy had an emerald auto of boller, but his price tag said $90 :doh:
I'll go back in a few weeks to see if I can get it for less, what's the lowest you'd go?

seriously the 2 2005 emerald autos i got each for $15 or less DLVD...to give you an idea of what single card of boller $90 will get you..ive paid..

$33 for a bowman chrome gold auto /50
$26 for a SPA patch/auto /250
$95 for SPGU dual patch/auto Boller/Staubach /5
$85 for a SPA Gold patch/auto /25
$4 for a Topps Chrome Black Refractor /100

the guy is obviously way off, the only way he could sell that card for $90 is if it was Peyton Manning or something, Bollers sell like crap, especially right now...you can give the guy my email address if he wants to work something out, but no way in hell will he see more than $30 on it at a show and no more than $20 on ebay, and thats only if i bid on it

Back