Welcome Members from The Bench

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I just wanted to say welcome to all the folks visiting us from The Bench. I'm glad you decided to at least give us a chance to be your next trading card forum in case things don't work out over at The Bench.

If there is anything we can do to help make your time here more enjoyable please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm more than willing to do whatever I can to make this site better for collectors so your input is much appreciated.

I know it's slow around here right now but I am working on some new features that I think will help out with that and, again, if you'd like to see something added just let me know! Chances are, I can make it happen!

I look forward to meeting, and dealing, with you in the future.

Again, welcome to The Club!

The bench is shutting down? Been a long time since I've been there.

I'm not sure if it's shutting down, but some of the members seem to be skeptical because the owner stated that since they're running on vBulletin they won't be getting any further updates. Unfortunately, that's been the case for a while with several forums, including the two big dogs (Blowout and SCF).

That said, I think it's just as frustrating for them because the owner doesn't seem to be responding anymore. Hopefully, for their sake, the site will bounce back. If not, though, I'm hoping a few will come hang out with us.

vBullentin use to be the forum CMS of choice once upon a time. I haven't been on their site in a while. Hopefully their doesn't pull a "Bob". I joined in 2009.

Last edited:
If there isn't an intervention with the bench the plug will be pulled February 2021...........Basically my 15th year anniversary..........

Back