Week 3 GDT

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Joe Adams fucks up. Good. Karma from last years Arkansas / Vandy game where he laid out a PR who called fair catch or didn't have the ball and sent him to the hospital.

Andre Brown. Yay ... :cheers:

Joe Adams fucks up. Good. Karma from last years Arkansas / Vandy game where he laid out a PR who called fair catch or didn't have the ball and sent him to the hospital.

Andre Brown. Yay ... :cheers:
:snooty: that makes me sad. People were saying how great of a pick he is.....Im still not impressed with him. Granted, he is a rookie. Seems to me that he doesn't have any vision. Anyway it doesn't matter, the Giants totally corn holed the Panthers:(

Fucking 5 awesome games. KC/NO, Mia/NYJ, Jax/Indy, Det/Tenn & MN/SF. Denver looks like the super bowl winner everyone predicted after week one :lollol:

cant believe the Saints lost w/a 24-6 lead to the Chiefs. And i hate to say this....but Atlanta is looking scary as hell.

how about that finish in Seattle?

:lollol:

Finish? The whole second half was like that.

That thug's (Browner) cheap shot on Jennings.
The ball spot on Jennings' catch on the sideline.
The subsequent spot on Rodger's run on the following play.
The referee giving himself a hug to signal delay of game.
The roughing the passer called against Walden on the interception.
The pass interference call against Sheilds when the receiver (Obomanu?) was grabbing his shoulder pads, arm, and head.
The unnecessary roughness call against Francois on the kickoff that was first called against #25 of the receiving team, then #25 of the kicking team - a number they don't have a player wearing.

no, i completely get it, its a complete punchline...

the refs want too much money, the new refs are calling too many penalties because they want to protect the players, yet there have been numerous punches thrown (which i believe is suppose to be an AUTOMATIC ejection), there have been benches clearing because of fights on the field, hell Matt Shaub lost part of his earlobe...

there have been TONS of bad PI calls each week, then when a call is missed they make up for it a play or two later...its horrible

Back