week 17

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
not too much going on outside the NFC East and NFC Central...

id like Dallas Minnesota and Chicago to LOSE, or have Washington and Dallas tie, as no one has said anything about how that shakes out the playoffs :shifty:

i guess teams are playing for homefield and the bye, but some of the teams out of it are really playing crappy players...Thaddius Lewis is starting QB in Cleveland, Brian Hoyer in Arizona, its getting ugly...also i read earlier in the week where Stanzi may start in KC, but i havent seen anything else about it :think:

Can AP get 2000 and break Dickersons record?
Can Manning lead Denver to 11th straight win?
Can Megatron get 2000 yards?
How long until Vick gets pulled (or injured) for Trent Edwards?

Speaking of teams starting bad players, the Jets will be starting Mark Sanchez this week.
AFC 1, 2, 3 and 4 seeds are still to be decided.
Matthew Stafford will set a new record for pass attempts.

Speaking of teams starting bad players, the Jets will be starting Mark Sanchez this week.
AFC 1, 2, 3 and 4 seeds are still to be decided.
Matthew Stafford will set a new record for pass attempts.

i still contest that Rex Ryans best QB is the kick returner for the bills :salut:

yeah the seeds arent done, but everyone has secured a spot...and id rather have the Chez than McElroy or Thad Lewis...

quite a few things for post season awards can be decided today...

DPOY - JJ Swatt, Al-Done Smith, Von Miller, Penis Tillman
CPOY - Peyton or Peterson
OROY - Luck, RG3, Wilson, Morris, Martin
OPOY - Peyton, Peterson, Megatron
MVP - Peyton, Peterson, Megatron, Brady
Coach - Carroll, Arians

im sticking by my RG3 wont get ROY if Redskins miss playoffs, if Martin doesnt get 100+ yards today hes out of the question...Morris likely needs a huge game as well, i really think its between the QBs, and if Luck throws 3 INTs, Wilson gets 2+ TDs, and RG3 loses, im going Wilson for ROY :shock:

man id like to see some sort of option/wildcat out of the Vikings next year, Harvin, Webb, Wright would be fun and tough for any defense...

Pissed at the Giants for throwing games away this year to the Cowboys and Eagles early in the year and then Pitt and Cincy in the midseason.

Back