Damn missed Thursday again! Thanks Mike!Okay here is the NFL week 12 pick the winners contest!
We’re going to run a weekly contest here on SCC that is open to everybody (1 entry per member per week). All you have to do is pick who you think will win each NFL game for the week. Whoever ends the week with the most correct picks wins the weekly contest. In the event that two or more members are tied and have the same pick going into the Monday night game I’ll ask for a score prediction to be used as the tiebreaker for that week. Picks for the week need to be in before the first game of the week so for week 12 your picks will need to be in before kickoff for the Thursday November 24th Bills vs Lions game.
Each week the winner gets to choose between the listed prize card OR a $10 group break credit. Note that there are no limits on how many weeks a member can win…if you run the table and win every week you can collect all of the prizes!
Also, I’ll keep track of overall wins for the entire season and the member who has the most wins overall will be able to choose between a nice card prize TBD OR a $100 group break credit!
PERFECT WEEK BONUS: Prizes double…so I’ll throw in another card (2 cards total) or another $10 break credit ($20 total) for the winner to choose from.
Hopefully this will be a fun weekly contest that will make the NFL season more fun and interesting.
Remember that everybody is welcome to join in on a week to week basis…for example, if you missed week 1 you can still join in the fun and make your week 2 picks! If you miss a week you can jump back in any time.
So let the guesses begin here is the week 12 schedule:
Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
- New England Patriots at Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Denver Broncos at Carolina Panthers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cleveland Browns
- Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins
- Chicago Bears at New York Jets
- Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans
- Atlanta Falcons at Washington Commanders
- Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona Cardinals
- Las Vegas Raiders at Seattle Seahawks
- Los Angeles Rams at Kansas City Chiefs
- New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
- Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles
Monday, November 28, 2022
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts
Week 12 Prize:
$10 Group Break Credit
Agreed, it has been an odd season, with some sleeper teams keeping really good records! Some traditionally strong teams are really struggling (Packers), and some teams that have not been great in quite a long time (Dolphins, Vikings) are having really good seasons! Its been fun to watch, really a lot of storylines to follow!I was really only worried about picking the Titans over the Bengals...another very strange week of football.