Week 1 Fantasy Report, how go your teams?

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
Oregon Annual Fantasy League (which has a couple TCGers...)

Jinxing myself, but I'm up 132-65 w/three players to go (Chad Johnson, Vernon Davis, San Fran Def) while our friend David has 4, Leinart, Fitz, Djack and the Ravens Def :doh:. Should be close in the end.

TCG ANNUAL LEAGUE

I am trailing monmouth 133-91 with two players left (Chad Johnson and Todd Heapy). Matt is done. Another sad start in this league for both of us.....

TCG KEEPER LEAGUE

I made Elan my bitch in week one.... :shifty: 221-93 with us each having one player left, mine being Vernon Davis, his being Willis McGahee. Unless Willy boy sets a scoring record for our league I am in good shape :D

I'm up pretty good in the TCG league vs. f8n4tune. Should cruise to a win. In the CCG league, I was in decent shape to beat Ryo, until Plaxico Burress went off last night :doh: Need a huge game from Carson Palmer with many TDs thrown to Chad Johnson tonight. In a league with some buds, I kicked ass first, took names later. Domination:salut:

tony romo put me over the top in my money league last night. thank god i listened to TO.

And i'm winning pretty comfortably in tcg league. with tj housh, and todd heap on the other team while im up by 29.

Big Money keeper league...TJ Whoseyourmama came through with a TD and the 50 yard threshold on the same play to win it for me in the 4th quarter. Got my $($(% kicked in the annual league.

TCG League:

TO saved me with 20 points which was good since Mushin didn't get any. Bouty's team should have won but Brees and Thomas Jones both stunk something awful. 79-58 Win for me.

Booya Grandma:

I made sliq my personal whipping boy :lollol: Witten, Boldin, Portis, brown and SEATTLES DEFENSE got me a comfy 108-65 win.

My money league:

Top 5 all in double digits. Eli, Wayne, TJ, Coles and Westbrook. 112-73 win.

The Seahawks league:

I tried to make a push but having both Evans and Hackett get nothing made it impossible. I fell 91-128.

3-1 in week 1. Not too bad IMO.

Also, a respectable showing in the pick em league (currently 5th) and I survived week 1 of the survival pool.

some of you guys must have really bonus laden scoring systems
i oly have one league this year and its my money/keeper/friends league
i killed though, plaxico lit it up and i put up the second highest score in the league with 155
the guy who has romo and adrian peterson put up 175 with chris brown on his bench

:cheers::cheers:

Big Ben/AP/Jordan/Andre Johnson and Jason Hanson made me look like a real GM in one of my $ leagues.

Cooley let me down though :( I knew I should have drafted a better TE.

Beat Tim in my CP/TCG league

Lost to Phil in Brett's league by freaking 2 points :roflmao: (BS that a guy doesnt get any points for 60 combined rush/rec yards and finishes with -5 due to 1 lost fumble) /soapbox

3rd place out of 12 in a points league (no H2h)

Beat Ryan in the TCG Y! league

Dominated Pence in Bama's league

Back