We want Nats Info . . . .

Krusin

retired hippie
. . . & hopefully before everyone gets back :pop:. I know Lisa was gonna have a Cellular card for her laptop ;). Wonder if they are in a Dead Zone, with what the site was gonna charge for service it would'nt surprise if they blocked other services somehow.

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Grant called me last night. Apparently, lisu had some awful luck with BGS. She got quite a few BGS 5's on new cards (baseball prospects I think). She also submitted an Alex Smith Exquisite (which looked perfect) and it came back an 8 while a Marcedes Lewis Exquisite got a 9.5 with noticable corner damage on one corner.

Hopefully things get better for Lisu...

Krusin

retired hippie
Grant called me last night. Apparently, lisu had some awful luck with BGS. She got quite a few BGS 5's on new cards (baseball prospects I think). She also submitted an Alex Smith Exquisite (which looked perfect) and it came back an 8 while a Marcedes Lewis Exquisite got a 9.5 with noticable corner damage on one corner.

Hopefully things get better for Lisu...

Brutal bet she was ready to tackle somebody. Lets hope things do get better for her. To get 5's on a modern product which looked good enough for grading just makes you shake your head.

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
I'm not brining my laptop, but you'll get a nice summary when I get back! I leave in 3 hours to the airport.

:bounce::compress::bounce::compress::bounce::compress::bounce::compress::bounce::compress::bounce::compress::bounce::compress:

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
Just got back into my hotel room. Brett busted a case of the Cup which wasn't great, Lisu busted a case after him and did better and then some dude I don't know busted another one. Grant sold a bunch of stuff then bought a Lebron SPx RC auto jersey BGS 9.5 10 auto.
I'll update with other stuff I remember.

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
Hi everyone, having fun. Sold about 3k, spent about 1 k on lots (well, picked up a clemens 1/1 NT auto logo for me :D). Got assraped on cup, case hit my ass, only thing that got tapped was me... We will post some pictures tonight. I will also pass my digital camera around tomorrow for people to use.

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
No, I have not walked around period... put it this way, it was 1 pm before I realized it, didn't eat anything sans a muffin until 4 pm... promise to get photos up later, just in Lisa's room watching her bust Commodore's cup case. She pulled another Malkin, not rookie but nice (one from first case today of hers kicked ass, /5 with a BEAUTY patch)

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
that is just me, ov the 3k, 800 and change is other members, rest is mine. Dan has sold a good amount, as has Dan... lets just say Lisa has by far won the sales total based on her young exquisite and the Cup crosby rook :D Overall a lot of money for the total for day plus short.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
so Brett what you are saying is that Dan is making more money cause he's doing table dances, right?

Glad you guys are having a great time, can't believe you have sold that much, damn.

I thought you guys were packing a cooler with snacks, besides beer