Wbc

DTownTigers87

Bench Warmer
The 2009 World Baseball Classic has started. So far Japan has beaten China, South Korea has beaten Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), and China beat Chinese Taipei. Chinese Taipei has been knocked out already. Right now on ESPN2, Japan is beating South Korea 3-0 in the 1st Inning. Dice-K is pitching for Japan. Ichiro is 1 for 1 with a single and a scored a run. Koskue Fukodome struck out in his 1st AB. Other games scheduled today are:
Netherlands/Dominican Republic 11AM EST
Canada/USA 2PM EST Peavy is going to start for USA.
Panama/Puerto Rico 5PM EST
Italy/Venezuela 8PM EST.

Brian McCann > Russ Martin

LOL Ya OK. You say this as Martin jacks a 2 run Homer. Martin is the best catcher in MLB he calls games perfect he has a solid bat for average, He is a constant Gold glove style Catcher who makes no mistakes and he is a true 3rd basemen that switched to catcher in AAA just to help the team. He is a team player who hates taking days off. Always gives 100% Martin is by far the best catcher in baseball right now.

Edit and he is a great base runner. Not that Mccan is not good but for my I take Martin everyday of the week

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Ya OK. You say this as Martin jacks a 2 run Homer. Martin is the best catcher in MLB he calls games perfect he has a solid bat for average, He is a constant Gold glove style Catcher who makes no mistakes and he is a true 3rd basemen that switched to catcher in AAA just to help the team. He is a team player who hates taking days off. Always gives 100% Martin is by far the best catcher in baseball right now.

Edit and he is a great base runner. Not that Mccan is not good but for my I take Martin everyday of the week

I guess you haven't been watching Brian McCann today... :salut:

Back