Basketball Was this a good pick up?

RodneyCarney10

Shawne Williams
I am a big fan of the 05/06 Sp authentic rookie autos. I personally think they r som of the nicest looking cards this year but anyway i pick up a box of 05/06 Sp Authentic for $81.95 dlvd. Was this a good price and how have people done with this box?

First off, I got the check today. Once it clears, I will ship.

Now back to the question you had about SPA. I broke a half a case of this stuff. You will get 22 packs of base and then 2 packs with 1 auto in it. And of course 1 pack with a rc. Hopefully, you can hit the Autos early, and then I would recommend selling the rest of the packs off to make some back. The product is one of the most Hit or Miss product I have ever seen. The RC Autos will not cover your box unless you pull a Paul. 80 bucks is a good price, but I think you would be better off buying singles for your collection, or even a Wade Auto.

jr - glad u got the check and lmk whn u ship
and i hope the box will be good to me
and do ya'll know about the patch autos i know u get 1 per case but do they have high bv?

RodneyCarney10 said:
I am a big fan of the 05/06 Sp authentic rookie autos. I personally think they r som of the nicest looking cards this year but anyway i pick up a box of 05/06 Sp Authentic for $81.95 dlvd. Was this a good price and how have people done with this box?

rodney carney is a great investment right now

6I4eT.gif

Back